Fire Line Water Tender Operator
Trahan Enterprises, Inc. is currently seeking several fireline water tender operators for seasonal on call employment for the 2021 fire season. We offer competitive and timely pay, the nicest water tenders available in California, as well as cover all expenses associated with travel. As a disabled veteran business enterprises, we are a Tier 1 CalFire contractor as well as #1 on the USFS VIPR dispatch.
- experience operating a water tender or similar apparatus (minimum of 2 years)
- Current CDL: Class B or A with Air Brakes and tank endorsement.
- Must be able to pass a live scan and pre employment drug test.
- Current Hired Vendor Safety Awareness Card (2019 or 2020)
- Must be able to demonstrate clear and efficient radio communications
- Must be able to attend company trainings and pass a physical fitness test
- Per Diem
- Scheduled pay days
- All PPE and uniforms are provided
- New apparatuses
- Competitive pay
- Yearly bonuses
- Continuous education and training
- Ability to promote to full time employment
- New Bendix King Radios
We offer a 7% bonus pay if you have the following:
- Previous Firefighter 1 or 2 Certification
- Fire, Law Enforcement, or EMS experience
- Current EMT/Paramedic License with CCEMSA
- Military Experience or you are a Veteran